Projects in Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics master-theses home page:
If you are interested in doing a master thesis work in computer graphics, do as follows:
- If you are a Chalmers- or GU student:
- You should have taken the course TDA361/DIT220 - Computer Graphics (which is an optional course at most Chalmers programs).
- It is also good if you have taken DAT205/DIT221 Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Your grade from TDA361/DIT220 Computer Graphics should be 4 or 5, or VG. (Otherwise, it is pointless to do a master-thesis work, since a profound understanding of the basics will be necessary).
- Choose between:
- proposing a thesis subject of your own,
- contacting a CG company for master thesis positions. Here is an incomplete list of some graphics-related companies:
- Fraunhofer FCC (Chalmers Teknikpark)
- Eon Reality
- Autodesk Göteborg
- Spark Vision
- Surgical Science
- There are also game companies like:
- EA Ghost Games Göteborg,
- Avalanche Studios - in Stockholm
- Dice - in Stockholm
- Massive/Ubisoft - Malmö
- … and lots of lots of more
- contacting me for possibly other available proposals
- You may also, as a last option, together with me discuss and suggest a proposal based on your particular interest.
The majority of master-thesis students in CG perform their thesis work at a company.